I have an above ground pool. I also have an attachment that is supposed to sweep up the dirt into the filter system. As soon as I do this, it seems the filter system sends it back into the pool. It is dirty 4 hours later. Can someone tell me after I hook up the vacuum, what setting should I put the filter on? HOw often should I backwash? What does rinse do for your filter? I spend an hour cleaning my pool every time i use it and it NEVER is clean for more than 8 hours. Do you ahve any suggestions?
You are currently reading Need help cleaning my pool? at Swimming Pool Cleaning.
- Comments: 2 Comments
- Categories: Swimming Pool Cleaning
- Clear your cloudy swimming pool
- Draining your pool
- How to Clean your Swimming Pool
- Maintaining Proper Water Level
- Spa Kem Products
- Swimming Pool Measuring Guide
- Swimming pool smells like chlorine?
- Winterizing Above Ground Pools
- Winterizing In Ground Pools
- Your 3 Essential Pool Chemicals
- swimming pool shock treatment effects on children?
- Anyone have a cheap swimming pool at a Yard sale On millsberry?
- can you drop goldfish in a swimming pool for games?
- Do you think women should have their own swimming pool when they are having their period? As a guy I?
- Can the power company make us move our swimming pool that they say is too close to a power pole and line?
- mynickname on swimming pool shock treatment effects on children?
- BIGgourami on can you drop goldfish in a swimming pool for games?
- snoopy1 on can you drop goldfish in a swimming pool for games?
- soonergirl on can you drop goldfish in a swimming pool for games?
- LS on can you drop goldfish in a swimming pool for games?