I had surgery on my 5th metatarsal on June 26th. The doctor gave me an aircast, which i take on and off for showers. I asked a number of people (including a nurse) if it would be acceptable to swim after stitches, and they said it was fine, as long as I don’t kick my foot or put any weight on it. After swimming (or more like floating), my stitches looked completely fine. I was wondering if I made a mistake to swim with stitches, considering from what I’ve read on the internet, that it is harmful to swim in a pool with stitches, since pools contain chemicals that dissolve stitches, which can lead to an infection. Did I make a mistake swimming?
You are currently reading Swimming with stitches? Did i make a mistake? at Swimming Pool Cleaning.
- Comments: 7 Comments
- Categories: Swimming Pool Chemicals
- Clear your cloudy swimming pool
- Draining your pool
- How to Clean your Swimming Pool
- Maintaining Proper Water Level
- Spa Kem Products
- Swimming Pool Measuring Guide
- Swimming pool smells like chlorine?
- Winterizing Above Ground Pools
- Winterizing In Ground Pools
- Your 3 Essential Pool Chemicals
- swimming pool shock treatment effects on children?
- Anyone have a cheap swimming pool at a Yard sale On millsberry?
- can you drop goldfish in a swimming pool for games?
- Do you think women should have their own swimming pool when they are having their period? As a guy I?
- Can the power company make us move our swimming pool that they say is too close to a power pole and line?
- mynickname on swimming pool shock treatment effects on children?
- BIGgourami on can you drop goldfish in a swimming pool for games?
- snoopy1 on can you drop goldfish in a swimming pool for games?
- soonergirl on can you drop goldfish in a swimming pool for games?
- LS on can you drop goldfish in a swimming pool for games?