I have a 24 ft round pool. just opened it up after the winter. Had no cover. vacuumed to waste, killed algae, shocked with 3–1 lb bags of super shock? was this enough? added algaecide, clarifier, ph is really high but chlorine was ideal. Still cloudy, used 2 1.5 lb bottles of flocculant. this always clears it up but not this time. Now what do i do> i am just about ready to drain and start over>
February 23rd, 2011 § 2 comments
You are currently reading why does swimming pool water still remain cloudy after using flocculant? at Swimming Pool Cleaning.
- Comments: 2 Comments
- Categories: Swimming Pool Algae
- Clear your cloudy swimming pool
- Draining your pool
- How to Clean your Swimming Pool
- Maintaining Proper Water Level
- Spa Kem Products
- Swimming Pool Measuring Guide
- Swimming pool smells like chlorine?
- Winterizing Above Ground Pools
- Winterizing In Ground Pools
- Your 3 Essential Pool Chemicals
- swimming pool shock treatment effects on children?
- Anyone have a cheap swimming pool at a Yard sale On millsberry?
- can you drop goldfish in a swimming pool for games?
- Do you think women should have their own swimming pool when they are having their period? As a guy I?
- Can the power company make us move our swimming pool that they say is too close to a power pole and line?
- mynickname on swimming pool shock treatment effects on children?
- BIGgourami on can you drop goldfish in a swimming pool for games?
- snoopy1 on can you drop goldfish in a swimming pool for games?
- soonergirl on can you drop goldfish in a swimming pool for games?
- LS on can you drop goldfish in a swimming pool for games?